Fresno Birth and Baby’s postpartum doulas are committed to providing loving support as you welcome a new baby into your family. We will assist you and your family with newborn care and various postpartum needs, so you can focus on resting and bonding with your baby. Our postpartum doulas are available at any time of day, including overnight care.
Our knowledge of postpartum care, and our commitment to your family, will put you at ease the moment we walk through your door. Our goal is for you to feel supported as you navigate the early days of having a newborn, while also helping you feel informed and empowered in your parenting choices.
Just some of the services we offer…
- Newborn care
- Infant care techniques for parents and siblings
- Meal prep
- Grocery shopping
- Help with postpartum healing
- Light housekeeping
- Breast/chest feeding support and education
- Bottle feeding
- Baby wearing assistance and education
- Cloth diaper information and education
- Resources to outside support and programs
Packages available at reduced rates!
(surrounding areas start at $80)
Our Certified Lactation Counselor will provide evidence-based support and guidance to help you reach your breastfeeding goals. We want you to feel prepared and comfortable with your feeding options. Whether you need help with a brand-new baby and getting their latch more comfortable, back-to-work support, or getting guidance on your pump fitting and routine, we have you covered. We also offer a group class for expecting parents who are interested in learning more about breastfeeding before their baby is born. We have experience with multiples.
Appointments available are:
- In-home feeding evaluation including pre- and post-feeding weights
- In-home Back-to-Work session
- In-home pumping evaluation including size check for flanges
Prenatal Breastfeeding education class (one class offered monthly) $150